How to apply for home to school transport for children and young adults

A Personal Transport Budget is paid to parents or carers of children and young people with an Education and Health Care Plan or identified SEN need, who qualify for assistance with transport.

The various types of travel passes and transport organisations available to those with disabilities.

Support and information available for those who drive or are wanting to drive.

The policies and guidance for the services provided.