Children and Families Social Care

If you are a parent or a carer of a child with a disability aged 0 to 18 years we can help provide you with information, support and advice.

A family focussed service which provides a specialist worker whose main job is to work with the other agencies to provide help.

Short Breaks for children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities, come in many different forms.

If you are wanting to register a child under the age of 18 as disabled

If you are worried that a child or young person under the age of 18 is at risk of harm or needs help and support, it is important that you share this with us.

Adults Social Care

Community See and Solve is Adult Social Care’s first point of contact for people living in Hull.

If you are an adult and have a disability, you can register with us as a disabled person.

Vulnerable adults can be at risk of abuse. This abuse can take many forms.

Live well hull logo

Live Well Hull

Live Well Hull is a one-stop information, advice and support website for adults of all ages, abilities and backgrounds.

Visit the Live Well Hull website