Disability bus passes

If you have a physical health problem or learning disability you can apply for a disability bus pass.

Disability Plus Carer

disability +C bus pass is intended for use by anyone who cannot use public transport alone. This pass will allow the holder to travel with a companion (who must not be accompanying the person as a part of their paid employment) free of charge.

Disability rail card

You can apply for a disability railcard if you are a Hull resident, hold a disability bus pass issued by us and are registered with social services with one of the following coloured registration cards.

KAT Card

The Kids and Teenagers Card (KAT Card) is available for those under the age of 20. It offers the same benefits as the Hull Travel Card.

East Hull Community Transport

East Hull Community Transport is a community led charity that supplies passenger transport for individuals and community groups. Their aim is to provide a safe, reliable and accessible transport service for the local community.


Stagecoach offer information on accessible travel and Journey Assistance Cards.

East Yorkshire Motor Service (EYMS)

EYMS offer information on bus travel for people with a disability.

Transport support services for disabled people

The GOV website have a lot of information, support and advice regarding trasnport for disabled people.